27.8.13

AVON IS FOR EVERYONE WOMEN, MEN, STRAIGHT, GAY, AND TRANS COMMUNITY.


              

DO THE DEPARTMENT STORE TELL THE TRUTH!


     Choices! Everyone is telling us this cosmetic is better then that one. That one better then this one. Do you ever find yourself  Standing in the middle of a cosmetic or department  store trying to make decisions.  The only decision I know i wanna make is  to ditch the chick with the with the perfume, Really do they really need to spray everyone as thy pass by. Wow, this woman is a little can we say a little obsessive compulsive. "Hay lady, I don't feel like smelling like cheap hooker today." Don't worry, I didn't say it out loud I know she is just doing her job.
Besides, I understand its probably the girls first job. She wants to be good at what she does so she can get a better position in the store. Jobs are very hard to come by these days and you have to start some where, Right. I can tell you about my story but you wouldn't believe me .
     I know you ask yourself the same questions do we really need all this makeup,cosmetics stuff?
 No, not really but they like to make you think that you do. For instance  Remember when Translucent powders were all the rage? Everyone needed the Translucent powder and puff. Then came to find out that its was white scented powder. NO powder is translucent, translucent suppose to be Uh.. translucent.
      That's were the saying I'm taking a powder came form by the way. Women always were being accused of being  little DIRTY, DIRTIES back in the day. Yeah, apparently putting white powder on your face would get you accused of a lot of things. Oh, honey, Do you have a little powder blending problem that Betty Ford can help you with?   I had to brake the news to a lot of my clients and I would make my own until they came out with more colors. Now, You have colored powders that match skin tones. Now they are called pressed powders .. Anything to make money honey. The  cosmetics industry is a Multi-Billion dollar industry.  



AVON AND ANEW SKIN CARE HAS JUST GOTTEN BETTER.
 
      As a Makeup Artist I'm always trying new cosmetics. In department stores or pharmacies on the internet. but GUESS WHAT!.... YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND.  AVON.  Yes, you all Avon has Change its formula'sNow the colors are more richer and deeper. The colors are more long lasting. They are backed by LAUREN ANDERSON, who is only a celebrity makeup artist.  I trust Lauren So If she is backing Avon then So Will I.  No I personally use Avon for Jewelery and makeup and cosmetics. Avon carries Brands Like Anew A skin care line that rivals a department store brand. Yes I know it is hard to believe but it is true. And there are New York Park Dermatologist   that will back that up. These skin care products are for all skin types and thy perform all type of duties. skin lighting serums, anti aging creams, under eye creams, dark circle remover. brighten up tighten. The skin care is not just for women they are for everyone, men, women, gay, straight, and  trans. community.
  Avon has a Bath and body line called Skin so soft  It  includes everything from bath and body shampoo and conditioners to hairspray products.  to lotions to bath gels.

    AVON AND ANEW FOR MEN 
   
      They have there own department with product and cologne from Derek Jeeder to watches and skin care ,  men department has its own jewelery line with watches and other cool stuff and clothing. yes I said clothing, and they have cosmetics in the Anew area for men. because men want to take care of their skin too right. Men want to look young as well. I think its great when a man takes care of his skin.
     Men are starting to use cosmetics more and more. I have noticed as a makeup artist men are using tinted moisturizers. I'm sorry guys I'm not outing you I'm just giving you and outlet were you can go were you can get your products. Avon is your outlet. for our tinted moisturizers the best thing to do is you to nutruagena products and they have a tinted self tanner that comes in a pump. It comes in tow colors you us it as a cosmetic. us it to even out any type of  skin discoloration in your skin. an  us Anew Products under the product from Avon while the  correction its taking place.  If you rather us a foundation we have foundations that will match your skin,.  we also have under eye serums that WILL LIGHTEN UP those dark circles and brighten up and tighten up . If you need a concealer while your using the serum we have color matching concealers.
DON'T LET THEM LIE TO YOU AT THE COUNTER'S ,TRUST AVON.
     My work as a makeup artist I would do a makeup and video tape the consultation and tutorial. some women would ask me to make them look like a certain celebrity. " So calling for the Wrecking ball, Because clearly we have to start from scratch." I would have to try to explain I can't perform miracles because I'm not Jesus.  I would make the client look fabulous and Then we send the client to the counter. At the counter the its the  sales women's job to would try to  sell her items that I used on her, and most of the Items she did not need and ask for. The reason I'm telling you this is because they would lie to these women whom believed their hype. "
 Gimmicks, be careful for the schemes, fancy jars, and because its a fancy Name brand it works better. No, the FDA can and will only  allow a certain amount of  acting ingredients to be sold without  a prescription. Beware of the woman sales lady who tries to sell you  beads that promise to make you look 20 when your 50.
     These sales people put cosmetics on you and say " Oh, my Its a fabulous color on you", I'm like are you kidding me. The woman came to you for help, you need to address her concerns rather then making her look like a drag queen and sending her on her way. Poor girl... she looks like she just got done working  the corner of Prostitution and Crime spree.
      Ladies, Ladies, Ladies makeup is suppose to be a peaceful, fun, relaxing experience,  Not a full all out assault on your wallets and on your face. My stars, I had to stop her and help her fast. Poor thing she looked like she got hit by a rainbow bus. She asked me for my opinion and I gave it.
      Even the men now are getting in on the act. and there is nothing wrong with it. cosmetics for men is growing. Men want to look younger too. So the trend now is they are purchasing tinted moisturizers and under eye cosmetics. but we will talk about that Later.
perfect eyebrows guide







  

No comments:

Post a Comment