7.9.13

CREAMS AND MOISTURIZERS





   MOISTURIZERS, CREAMS, POTIONS AND LOTIONS?

     Skin we all have it ....   Women, Men, Transgenders whether your Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual   Don't worry I'm not calling y'all out.  I'm Just  letting you know that it is Ok, I understand we all have Skin and it needs to be taken care of. 
      Everyone's skin gets  dry and everyone usually moisturizers  But why just  stop There?  Skin care is Important because we all need  to maintain our individual skin care issues, everyone has them! Whether if your skin is normal to dry,oily, if your skin is sensitive, to severely sensitive. Using a moisturizer is good for keeping your skins  texture, and in tone.  A good product that I found is called Anew. this product Line is carried by Avon. I know you think Avon. I didn't think they had skin care products.  as a matter of fact their product line is very extensive in regards to all skin types and your needs.  And You can purchase In the privacy of your own home which is wonderful. 



      If you have More issues that you think need attention of your dermatologist there are medicated moisturizing creams if you  need help with  acne, eczema, or rosacea. These can be prescribed by your doctor. But as far as Avon, Mark,and ANew products they have products for  all the sex's. Men, Women and Those that are both. Avon,Mark,Anew;s skin car products have skin care that have a wonderful formula that promote  anti aging, reducing your fine lines and wrinkles. My experience has shown me the bright up tight up effect. I find this to be what most people are looking for. especially under your eyes for those darker areas. I will be honest with you, because I just I won't sell something I don't believe in.  like any other Formulas out there, everything may take react different on different people. this is due to the darkness of your imperfections. But, you will love these products. 

     Those moisturizing creams that promote anti aging, or reduce fine lines and wrinkles  do work and can be bought almost anywhere.  And I know some of you like to purchase in the comfort and  the privacy of  you homes. I know some of my clients purchase from home.
      No, Moisturizers/creams  are not just gimmicks! If you do some good searching for a good line like Anew,  which is worth the price you can get a wonderful skin product and have them shipped to your residence.  I know  that there are some People from The Transgendered community , But not only the T'S community like to shop form home. At this time I want to thank a majority of my clients whom have supported me. They are part of the G.L.B.T, Trans, C.D. Communities, of the Entertainment Field.  It was one of you my brothers and sisters  from my community that said we need to have someone selling cosmetics without judgment , well here I am.   If you  need my services at anytime with makeup or skin care cosmetics. I am here. If some of you are just starting out and have transition  questions. I am more then happy to help just hit me up on G+.   I also am her for others outside our  community,  It is always nice to help women with there makeup, and cosmetics. I have been a makeup artist since 1992. you can read about me  at my Story.
      There are Some people with minor skin conditions  can often be treated  without having to go to a dermatologist. All you need it the right creams and moisturizers, before going to a dermatologist, give a ANEW from Avon a, its fantastic you get different kinds of products for different kinds of skin types. They all truly work.
     They have moisturizers hat help in the fight of aging. You noticed I used the word Help in fighting. The reason is that they have chemical that assist in helping the skin. But at the same time they use small percentages of active ingredients. So you will need to keep using and using the product. The reason they have small percentages of active age defying ingredients is F.D.A standards. You will need to get a prescription from you dermatologist to get a higher percent. 
                                                                               Thank you for your time 
                                                                                       La Femme Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment